Friday, August 21, 2009

New to blogging.....

Yes, I am new to the blogging world. New to writing one but not new to reading and following them. Mainly because, as you listen to the first song on my playlist, I have nothing to say....about myself, that is. But after reading so many and following some, it soon became very obvious that many Christian blogs (and other internet spaces) were self-glorifying. I was deeply bothered by this and desired to have my "own space" where I don't make much of myself but of God.

Who I am is simple: I am a redeemed wife and mother. God has blessed me with a beautiful family, although you won't find them being paraded here. Instead, you will find beautiful pictures of God's creation. I have always been drawn to gardens for they showcase His creation and it is breathtaking. And the things I have learned through my journey with Christ I will share here, therefore calling it "my garden of grace".

May you smell the sweet aroma of Christ, see the beauty of His creation and hear His tender call as you walk with me through my garden of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment