Monday, November 2, 2009

Conviction

I can think of 100 other things that I could be doing with my life right now. Things that wouldn't bring such controversy. However, the key word is "my". It is not mine to have. I was created for His glory, therefore, I will stand for truth and righteousness at whatever the cost. I'm not seeking approval from others or trying to win their affections. I seek to exalt Christ and encourage others who claim His name to live by His standards. I don't want to be doing 100 other things....I want continue to point young people to truth and to have enormous care for the condition of their eternal soul. This is my conviction and my calling.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. Whom He calls, He equips and you, my friend, are both.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, I can attest that this is true of your life; that you strive to be a living testimony of God's grace and purpose! Thank you for the care you have had for the condition of my own soul and how you continue to minister to the young women in our church family!

    ReplyDelete